ATC Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/4/17 two separate pieces

2 posters

Go down

4/4/17 two separate pieces Empty 4/4/17 two separate pieces

Post by Stormblessed Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:13 pm

(I'm posting two fairly short pieces that I haven't finished. They are mostly just me messing around. Because I won't be here today I'll let you guys decide on what piece you want to review on Thursday.)

Piece #1
Shy stepped into the warehouse, submerging herself in utter darkness. She silently moved across the concrete floor, which was wonderfully cold against her bare feet. She smiled as glass crunched beneath her feet. She wished she could feel the pain as warm blood smeared against the dirty floor. Oh how she longed for that sensation again. It would give her some confirmation that she was still partly sane. However, she knew that her sanity had departed from her long ago in the Room.
Shy raised her unusually long knife to her chest, and clutched it there. She held the bloodstained weapon against her breast, enjoying the comfort it brought to her. That blade was probably the closest thing she had friend. Shy remembered having friends before. It was a terribly strange thought. The concept very disturbing to her. How could you look at someone and not want to sink your teeth into their throats? How could you say something to somebody that wasn’t a bloodthirsty threat? Friendship was… gross. However this knife was better then a friend. You see, friends usually don’t help you slit your wrists and make attempts on your life. This knife however, well made a much better acquaintance then a friend.
Shy grinned, stepping around a large pillar. “Come out little sister. Please, I promise I won’t hurt you. You see, I just need to borrow your skin for a little bit. Then I promise I’ll return it.” She giggled quietly to herself.
Shy heard a quiet whimper and immediately snapped her head in the direction from which the sound came. She stepped quietly in that direction. She could now hear the little girl’s heavy breathing and began to grow excited. She eagerly stepped toward her in the dark, but stopped when she heard the quiet clicking of a gun. Without being able to see anything, Shy knew that it was pointed right at her. A twisted smile crossed her face as she stuck her tongue out, tapping the cold barrel of the gun with it.
“Leave me alone!” Shy’s sister screamed at her. “Please! Just leave me alone you freak!”
Shy clicked her tongue in her mouth. “But your skin is so pretty,” she plead.
“Step away or I will shoot you!” Her voice was desperate and Shy could sense her trembling hand. She could also sense that her little sister would never pull the trigger.
“Well… umm you aren’t going to actually shoot me I think,” Shy said teasingly. “Umm I think that you are… hmm, what the word? Oh right, a good person.” She said the last part in disgust. Shy could sense her fear. Wonderful.
“Please! I just want Ma! I want to go home Shy!”
“But Ma is dead,” Shy said curiously. “Did you not see the bloodstains on her sheets? A foolish mistake on my part. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to dispose of the sheets, just the body.” Shy tried to give her an understanding smile.
“Shy, please, you're scaring me!”
“Good.”
“No it isn’t you filthy-”
Shy cut her off, casually whipping her knife out and slicing her wrist. Her sister dropped the gun and fell to the floor clutching her wrist. She curled up and began to sob uncontrollably.
“Aww don’t cry. I didn’t mean to make you cry sister. Please stop it right now.”
The terrified child kept crying.
“Stop it right now!” Shy screamed, grabbing the gun and pressing the barrel against her sister's head. When the crying quieted to a whimper shy relaxed. “Now that wasn’t to hard, was it? Honestly Ashley, you’re such a cry baby.”
The twelve year old girl didn’t even look up. Shy playfully tossed her long knife around in her hands. “Now just hold still.”
Ashley looked at the knife and her eyes filled with horror. She began to scream furiously, as Shy tried to hold her down. She kicked and thrashed with everything she had, desperately trying to escape. However, her older sister was far stronger than her, and Ashley found herself unable to do anything as Shy tied her hands the heater against the wall and gagged her with some filthy cloth. Her bloodshot eyes begged Shy to let her go but Shy found herself increasingly more happy with her catch.
Grabbing the blade, Shy slid it along her sister’s fragile arms, a trail of blood following where the blade traced. Ashley squirmed in terror. “Don’t worry Ashley,” Shy reassured her. “I’ll return your skin.”
Shy began to hum to herself as she slid the knife along Ashley’s other arm. She then started to sing quietly to herself with a terribly twisted melody.
Sister, oh my dear sister
Please forgive me these discomforts
Believe this in not a murder
For I know that you have barely suffered
If you truly love me
Then please don’t get too upset
I’ll leave your body to the sea
Don’t worry about the effect
Ashley squirmed, tears flooding from her her eyes, hair matted to her face. Her body shook in panic, unable to escape the blade that circled her arms. Shy smiled once more as raised the blood soaked knife to her sister’s face, already wetted in tears. Soon it would be wetted in blood.

Piece#2
Blind looked down the barrel of his handgun.
“You know, I think there is actually a bullet in here”
Mute smirked. “You think they would honestly trust the president's body guards with loaded guns? Don’t kid yourself Blind.”
“Well you never know,” Blind said reclining his seat in the private jet. “Maybe they aren’t just for show.” He lowered the gun, pointing it at Mute in a stylish way that looked pretty cool.
“Point that thing somewhere else,” Mute said irritably.
“I thought you said they weren’t loaded. Are you suddenly afraid now?”
“What? Of course not. The chances of them arming us are absolutely zero, blind.”
“But it would be so cool if they were actually loaded,” Blind exclaimed waving the gun above his head. “Sure nobody actually arms the president’s body guards but just imagine if they di-”
BANG!
Blind’s handgun went off, blasting a hole into the plane’s ceiling. Both of their eyes widened in shock. They exchanged a grim look for a brief moment and then proceeded by both bursting into a fit of hysterical laughter.
“Blind! You are an absolute idiot!” Mute shouted, on the brink of tears now.
“I know! How stupid is this government! They actually gave us working guns!”
Suddenly a girl walked into the main section of the jet. She wore a well fitted suit with a stylish scarf. She looked to be about maybe fifteen years old and her hair was done up in a tight bun. Blind and Mute immediately dropped to their knees and buried their faces into the well furnished carpet, arms stretched before them.
“What just happened!” the teenage girl shouted at the trembling men on the floor.
“We’re so sorry Madame Supreme Overlord President!” Blind forced out, trying to pull himself together.
“I heard a gunshot, what happened…” The president's voice trailed off as she noticed the bullet hole in the ceiling. “You mean they actually armed you idiots?” Her face drained of all color. “This must be an assassination attempt. They knew I would never survive a plane with these two armed.”
Blind looked at Mute and they exchanged a terrified understanding look. “Uh oh…” And then the beeping began.
The president’s eyes widened in fear. “A bomb…” she muttered to herself.
“You mean this old thing?” Blind asked, opening his suit jacket which revealed a box strapped to his chest. It produced multiple wires which wrapped in a tangled mess around his torso. “Oh, this is my new Verizon Wireless plan. The only problem is, I can still see the wires. I’m not terribly impressed. Do you think I should leave a bad review Madame President? I mean it won’t stop beeping after all.”
The president looked as if she were about to faint for some unknown reason. “You fools…” she muttered again to herself.
“I’m sorry, what was that again?” Mute asked. “You keep muttering to yourself and it's very difficult to understand what you're saying.”
She grabbed Blind by his collar and yanked him to the other side of the jet. “Hey! What are you doing!” He shouted.
Stormblessed
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

4/4/17 two separate pieces Empty IMPORTANT-the Thursday 4/6 meeting will be held in Ms. Gardner's room.

Post by Ivan the Wizard Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 pm

The Thursday 4/6 meeting will be held in Ms. Gardner's room.
(Ms. Gardner's room is right next to our current meeting place)
Ivan the Wizard
Ivan the Wizard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum